Write on this blog
Hey there! 👋
Catalin's Tech is now open for all developers. If you have a great article and want to reach thousands of developers, we'd love to feature your article!
We accept any software development related article. All articles need to:
- be accurate and technically correct
- be original (no republished content)
- have at least 1000 words
- include code snippets, demos, images, and anything else that is relevant to the article
- be in markdown format
- use alt text for images
You can insert links to your social media profiles, blog, apps, courses, etc. We actually encourage you to do so where appropriate! That said, it's important to note that we are not looking for promotional articles.
What do you get by publishing your article on this blog?
- your article reaches thousands of developers
- we help with promotion on our social media channels
- you (can) build quality backlinks
- we help with the editing
Unfortunately, we don't have the budget to provide monetary compensation at the moment. We plan & hope to be able to pay authors in 6 - 12 months.
If you wish to write for us, you can submit proposals, drafts, and articles at email@example.com.